Welcome to the online home of the Old Boys’ Society for Ermysted’s Grammar School in Skipton, North Yorkshire.
With origins back to the late 15th Century, Ermysted’s has a long and proud history of educating boys of Skipton and the surrounding area. On this website you’ll find news about the Old Boys’ Society and our events, plus plenty of memories, photos and stories about what some of our members have gone on to do since leaving school.
Ermysted’s during the Great War 1914-18.
A total of 54 Old Boys and Masters of our school were killed in the First World War, and this year we remember them as well as other former pupils and staff who have fought and died in the service of their country.
Click here to watch a short video we have made to commemorate the centenary of the Armistice and Ermysted’s connections with the First World War.
- Support our latest fundraising efforts.
- Golf Review 2018
- A win for the Old Boys XI against the school at cricket!
- Books and Documents from the Ermysted’s Archives now available digitally.
- Watch video footage from school in 1970 and 1935!
- Digital Chronicles archive
Mobile/tablet users: To access the menu, tap the three lines at the top right of the page.